App Killers and Anti Virus Apps
nysurf1
Enthusiast - Level 3

New android user do you need to use either of these Apps?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: App Killers and Anti Virus Apps
AZSALUKI
Legend
No to the app killer. Don't waste your time. I don't use an anti virus, but I did for a while. I honestly don't know how effective they are since its a fairly new issue. I did have AVG for a few months and I liked it. It scanned everything that I downloaded. It did slow things down a bit and I think it also drained the battery just a bit, which is why I dumped it. It can't hurt to load one, but I just got tired of the constant scanning. I'll take my chances for now.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend
No to the app killer. Don't waste your time. I don't use an anti virus, but I did for a while. I honestly don't know how effective they are since its a fairly new issue. I did have AVG for a few months and I liked it. It scanned everything that I downloaded. It did slow things down a bit and I think it also drained the battery just a bit, which is why I dumped it. It can't hurt to load one, but I just got tired of the constant scanning. I'll take my chances for now.
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
I don't use either. My battery life is great and I'm very careful about what I download.
0 Likes
nysurf1
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you both

0 Likes