Basicvisual voicemail
nimporte

How do I install basic visual voice mail

0 Likes
Re: Basicvisual voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Are you subscribed to the Basic Visual Voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ROBDAN25

Droid Moto

0 Likes
ROBDAN25

Yes

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have any idea how many phone models have Droid Moto in their name in some form of another? Please be more specific.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

voice mail should be something that's already installed in your phone try looking in the app drawer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nimporte,

Visual Voice Mail is a great feature to have. I'd love to help you get this on your phone. Do you currently have Basic Voice Mail on your device now? Does it still work for you? If that's the case, then we'd have to take a look at your account to make sure we get that feature up and running for you.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to have the visual voice mail service, ROBDAN25. In order to review this more we would need to know the phone type/model version in order to help you with getting this taken care of for you. Please advise to further assist.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes