Battery Indicator
ClaireJ

I am seeing a battery symbol that looks like the battery indicator is all grey and there is a exclamation point in the middle of the battery indicator. does anyone know what this means?

0 Likes
Re: Battery Indicator
ClaireJ

Also I did look at the manual online and I don't see any explanation for this symbol I am seeing in my status bar. I couldn't find it any where!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

It sounds like there's no battery connection. I would take it out, wipe the contacts with a cotton swab, and put it back in, making sure it's seated correctly. If that doesn't help, you may have to take it to a Verizon store, where they can test the battery and replace it if needed.

0 Likes
ClaireJ

Thanks Sydney. I appreciate your quick response. I wondered if that was it. I'll give it a try and if that fails, off to the Verizon store I'll go! Have a great day and thanks again.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Happy to help. Good luck and have a great day yourself! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

What a great question! There really isn't anything to show the different statuses of the battery.

Many times the battery with an exclamation can be an indication that the battery is not connected properly (as SydneyK suggested) or it could be the battery failing. Have you noticed a decrease in the battery life lately?

Please let us know if removing/cleaning it helped.

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes