Enthusiast - Level 3

bump

0 Likes
Re: Beware of the 3am wake up call
Nebular_Novice
Contributor - Level 1

AyaniB_VZW wrote:

Hi vidguy7,

Did the steps offered by the community resolve your issue? If, not please reach out to me for additional assistance.

Actually, the steps offered, including the hidden menu approach still leave me with vibration at battery full -- even though I have Vibration set to Never.

0 Likes
keithsm2
Enthusiast - Level 3

is there some resolve besides going to some hidden menu or some 3rd party app???  Guess im still confused..

0 Likes
Fargo96

I readily admit to being challenged by technology.  I just switched to the Droid Charge from a Blackberry.   Please help me with the learning curve.

I did read through the posts and am a bit confused.  There is reference to an advanced menu and a hidden menu.  I only know how to find one menu for settings, but there is no ability to change notification regarding the battery charge.  Some posters make reference to an app that will address the issue.  Then I read comments that there is no "fix" to turn off the battery full notification.  Which is it - a hidden menu, an app to fix or nothing can be done?

I need to receive notification of incoming text messages so putting the phone on silence is not an option. 

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

0 Likes