Re: Bionic Connection problems
davahad2
Enthusiast - Level 2

For those that are still using the Droid Bionic and having the 4G Data Drops here is another avenue for resolution.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

In August and Sept Verizon issued me a $15 inconvenience fee as my data usage has gone down from 8-9 Gb's per month to 2-3 Gb's per month as I have had to use 3G only as the data drops on 4G make the phone unreliable.  This solution was acceptable to me since the software update was Early Q3 and then late Q3.  But now that the update is set for Q4 I asked for another $15 credit and Verizon said no more credits.

So I simply filled out the above form today and am asking for a credit for each month of service where I couldn't reliably use 4G or a a replacement phone of my choice that is agreeable to Verizon.

If we can't agree then according to the Verizon contract you can ask for Arbitration or go to Small Claims Court.

Hopefully this works for me and helps others as well.

0 Likes
oklahoma_pitbull

Here has been my issues with Verizon and the Motorola Bionic.

I am now on my 4th Bionic since September 2011 due to software issues and data issues. I talked with a "Cindy" with Tech Support (who is a witch). She was very rude and really didn't try to help me with my phone problems. I requested for my next replacement phone to NOT be another BIONIC! I depend on my cell phone daily due to my buisness and family! I requested that Verizon replace my Bionic with another model but according to Cindy, they will only replace my broken Bionic with another rebuilt Bionic! I didn't ask for it be replaced with any certain model just something other than another Bionic, but something that is the equivalent to or better than the Bionic. This just seems like bad business on Vierizons part by not standing behind a product that they sale to their customers!

I hope that there is someone here that can tell me what I have to do to get away from the troubles of the Motorola Bionic without having to pay full price for another, better model phone!

0 Likes
davahad2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try this form.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

It takes 5 minutes to complete and then you email in to Verizon and go from there.

If this doesn't get you a satisfactory resolution then ask the Verizon Executive that contacts you for

Arbitration per the terms of your Verizon Contract. 

0 Likes
kzannotti

This situation is even worse now...I just did the  new update and it no longer allows you to switch between 3G and 4G (I am now locked into the 4GLTE network and needless to say my phone has NO DATA connection.   Not happy!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kzannotti wrote:

it no longer allows you to switch between 3G and 4G

yep, a feature of ICS; you can download apps from the Play Store that will let you switch

0 Likes
johninfla

People...don't deal with Verizon, call Motorola!! Most of the people you deal with(not an insult) are not familiar with your phone....at least not technically adept. I was with another carrier and had my Motorola Cliq2 replaced 3 times, finally chewed them out to the point they sent me a different phone. Sent the Cliq2 to Motorola in a few days it was perfect!! Just had an issue with my Verizon Droid Bionic, error message and no phone service, called Motorola and in 20 minutes had it working!! Deal with the manufacturer not the middle man, you'll have better results, like the product more, and have lower blood pressure (it works for me anyway).

0 Likes