Bionic stuck on Motorola Dual Core Screen fix and replacement return
zaryk

Recently, as the subject suggests, my phone is stuck at the Motorola Dual Core Screen.  It will load this screen after hooking up to the computer or charger, and stay there.  During this time, it doesn't charge the battery and the battery becomes drained.  I am waiting on a replacement to be delivered, but in the meantime, I think I have figured out how to fix the problem.

If I were to receive the replacement, but fix my current phone without opening the replacement, what is the process of returning/cancelling the replacement that was sent to me??

Thanks,

James

0 Likes
Re: Bionic stuck on Motorola Dual Core Screen fix and replacement return
ezdirt

how do you fix it?! I woke up this morning with the same issue and need this phone for work. They do not even open for 2 hours!!!! please help

0 Likes
Re: Bionic stuck on Motorola Dual Core Screen fix and replacement return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ezdirt,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone not functioning properly. I understand how shocking it can be to have your device frozen on a specific screen. Some time has passed since this issue occured. Are you still having the issue with your device? Have you attempted a soft reset? Please let us know if you need assistance, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes