Re: Blocking spam calls
Wildman
Legend

At this time only 3rd party applications offer the feature to block unknown or blocked numbers...

PrivacyStar works well but it requires a monthly subscription.

0 Likes
justme100

freaking verizon deleted all the important info in yr post! any way to get it from you directly?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I do not know what was posted by the user but from the information supplied it appears to be against Verizon's policies and this was why it was removed, since it is against the rules I would say you cant get the info here.

0 Likes
drunkensellphone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Change your number or pay for usage controls. Simple as that.

0 Likes
hamdouni
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Wildman, what was deleted is the direct link to Google Play for "Mobile Call Blocker" Android application, Just like you did above with Call Blocker Gold, I assume that some people has rights to put direct links to google play and some others not...

@justme100, you just need to go on Android Market (if you have an Android smartphone) and search for "Mobile Call Blocker", it's FREE and it does what I said it does above (developed by the company I'm working for and I can't cite here...)

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

If i had to guess, actually I think you had your post edited because you have reported you work for the company that created or developed the product that you posting the link to so some could see this as spamming your companies product on the forum and this isn't allowed.

I guarantee is not anything personal and wasn't meant to attack you so I am sorry to hear you are taking it so personal.

0 Likes
hamdouni
Enthusiast - Level 1

Once again, I do not take this as personal, I look at facts and those are very subjective reasons "some could see this as spamming", no matter, since people are asking for the info they will get it in a way or another

0 Likes