Bluetooth headset disconnects, won't download phone book
grapejelly

My incredible syncs with my car headset but then disconnects on it's own.  It also disconnects when trying to download the phone book.  Help please??

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth headset disconnects, won't download phone book
Mamatiger

My Incredible does this too -- the phonebook originally uploaded to the Sync system in my Ford Fiesta, but I had bluetooth issues, so I tried to delete and reset, only now it refuses to upload it again. 

0 Likes
grapejelly

I have a Ford Escape with Sync installed.  I did a master reset and was able to connect and download the phone book, but now it won't connect anymore.  I know this isn't a Sync problem because this is my second Incredible (dropped it and it was replaced by Asurion) and the first phone worked fine.  So I'm still searching for an answer.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

grapejelly wrote:

My incredible syncs with my car headset but then disconnects on it's own.  It also disconnects when trying to download the phone book.  Help please??

Please keep in mind that only phones listed on your car manufacturer's list of compatible wireless devices will take full advantage of your car's Bluetooth technology feature. Although most Bluetooth enabled devices will be able to offer some type of connectivity, only those devices listed by your car manufacturer as compatible, will be able to fully sync to your car.

For a list of compatible devices please check your car manufacturer's website or contact their customer service or tech support departments.

0 Likes
KCRM

Same problem with Galaxy S6Edge. Sync worked fine on my Ford Edge but then the phone book disappeared.  Have tried deleting the phone book & reinstalling - did not work.  Tried deleting phone & reinstalling and starting over - did not work.  Called Ford Sync and they had me do the delete phone and reinstall - still did not work.  Said it appears to be a Verizon problem.  HELP

0 Likes