Bluetooth problems
jackbi

I have used my Samsung Droid Charge for 18 months and have been very happy now I can't turn on my Bluetooth any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jackbi,

I can clearly sense the frustration in your posting about the Bluetooth issue. That is definitely not the impress that we want to leave on you. I would like to offer you an apology for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. Bluetooth is a very convenient technology that allows many functionalities of the Droid Charge to be used hands free. I definitely want you to get this most our of your Droid Charge, which is why I'm looking forward to partnering with you to get this resolved ASAP. May I ask do you get an error message when you try to turn on Bluetooth on the Charge? If so then please share the error message so I can look it up. Also, it would be much appreciated if you share the software, build, and kernel version that is installed on the device. Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on the device? Once you have provided me with this information then I can begin customizing a solution for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jackbi,

I can clearly sense the frustration in your posting about the Bluetooth issue. That is definitely not the impress that we want to leave on you. I would like to offer you an apology for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. Bluetooth is a very convenient technology that allows many functionalities of the Droid Charge to be used hands free. I definitely want you to get this most our of your Droid Charge, which is why I'm looking forward to partnering with you to get this resolved ASAP. May I ask do you get an error message when you try to turn on Bluetooth on the Charge? If so then please share the error message so I can look it up. Also, it would be much appreciated if you share the software, build, and kernel version that is installed on the device. Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on the device? Once you have provided me with this information then I can begin customizing a solution for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jackbi

I don't get an error message it just hours back to turn on Bluetooth.

Try build is SCH-I510.FPS

The firmware version is 2.3.6 the Baseband Version is i510.06.V.fp5

SCH1510.FP5

KERNEL 2.6.35.7-FP5

0 Likes