Calendar: Meeting Notice question
noumena12
Enthusiast - Level 3

My husband and I are both geeks and both have multiple devices: Droid X (personal) and blackberry (work). We use our calendars to keep our schedules in synch (both personal and work). So here is what I'm seeing:

• Schedule a meeting on the Droid X calendar and send it to my husband (personal) and my work. We both receive a message with an attachment "not supported calendar message.ics." My husband says he can't open the meeting on his Droid (but that might be user error :smileyhappy: ) and I definitely can't open it on my blackberry. I open Outlook on my computer and then have to open the attachment to accept the meeting notice.
  • Schedule a meeting from Outlook and send it to myself (personal). I receive a message containing the meeting information and a View Meeting option. Selecting View Meeting allows me to accept/decline the meeting. 

I'm not thrilled with the behavior when i schedule a meeting from the Droid. Is this normal droid behavior? Am I missing a setting somewhere? BTW: Both of our personal accounts use exchange sync.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes