Calendar widget is not working
lori5309

I recently uninstalled an app and now I am unable to view or add events. I click on the date and it highlights green but nothing opens. I have taken out the battery and restarted and still the same. Is there a way I can get this back up and running or do I have to do a factory reset?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Calendar widget is not working
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I can only imagine how frustrating and inconvenience this must be and I'm here to help.

What application did you delete? Have you tried deleting the Calendar widget and re-installing it? This may help resolve your issue. 

Another thing you can try is place the device in Safe Mode and try to view and edit your calendar. If you are able to view and edit the calendar while in safe mode then the issue is with a third party application on the phone. You would then need to remove the third party application.

If you are still unable to view or edit the calendar after trying the above suggestions then the next step would be the hard reset

Let me know if you need further assistance and I will be more than happy to help.

0 Likes