Re: Can NO longer upload pictures to Facebook
CFTagain
Hi Abu,
I tried to share a pic someone else updated and no luck. I get the same error message.
0 Likes
AbuAvishag

Well, it looks like we have the same problem

0 Likes
audiored

I had looked on other forums before posting about this exact issue.  And of course I didn't bother to do a search by the time I got to this one. 

I posted above about a similiar issue.  But it doesn't only affect posting pictures, but also status updates and check-ins and replying to messages.  Basically everything the app is suppose to do. 

At least I know now other people are having the same problem. 

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello everyone!

I understand how convenient it is to be able to snap a picture with your Charge & immediately update if to your Facebook profile.

I can imagine how frustrating it must be to all of a sudden not be able to do so.

Please download the latest Facebook application from the Market and post results.  Recent changes in the Facebook layout have required an update to the marketplace app.

First, uninstall the Facebook application by following these steps

Once you have done that, reinstall Facebook application and attempt to upload another picture. Let me know your results.

0 Likes
CFTagain

Follwed all the instructions and I was able to upload a picture on my first attempt, HOWEVER, when I tried to upload another picture. I got the same "upload error" I've been getting for the last few weeks.

I've tried a few more times and I still get the same error.

I tried clearing the Facebook application cache and the data and I'm still getting the error..

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
CFTagain

The newest FP1 OTA update has not helped my problem. Neither have the 1 or 2 facebook app updates.

Is anyone having the same issues? Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CFTagain, thank you for your update and I regret to see that this issue has still not been resolved for you. I checked and I saw some other people report this problem and we have reported it to our product team for investigation. So that we can diagnose the problem, can you please download BH_Lin bug reporter from the Market/Play Store on your device? Create a report when you attempt to upload pictures/video to Facebook.

Once you have a report, please send me a direct message (@MarquiaF_VZW) with this information so that I can forward it to our product team.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dtolin

So i generated a report like you told the others to do...how do I send you the email?

0 Likes
Tracey0526

I have been uploading pictures to Facebook with no problems. Try today and it says invalid address. The number is correct but it will not support the picture. I have no idea why...but I can send the picture to my email via phone..but not to Facebook. Was wondering if Verizon was updating or something? I don't have a fancy phone..it's a Samsung Reality. Any input??

0 Likes