Can Not Power Off Droid Incredible (With Android Software 2.3.4); Also Browser And Gmail Now Crash
SurfRider

Why is it today that all of a sudden I can not Power Off. I like turning off the phone when I don't want ot use it or for thenight.

I tried the mEnu>Settings>Wireless & Networks>Internet Connection Mode, deselct. That did not work.

Is there another trick so the phone will turn off when I use Power Off. What is the use of Power Off if it willl not work. Also, Airplance Mode now does not work.

Also the browser and Gmail now crash. Any explanations?

0 Likes
Re: Can Not Power Off Droid Incredible (With Android Software 2.3.4); Also Browser And Gmail Now Cra
B33
Legend

Pull your battery an when its out hold your power button down for 10 to 15 sec. reinstall the battery power it up an then see what does. Let me no the resolts. B33

0 Likes
Re: Can Not Power Off Droid Incredible (With Android Software 2.3.4); Also Browser And Gmail Now Cra
Not applicable

SurfRider, thank you for sharing your issues with your device. In addition to the previous steps provided, try clearing cache for your Browser and Gmail. Let me know if that works for you. 

0 Likes