Can only record 5 second videos
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife's incredible only records 4-5 second videos can anyone help us. I have tried settings and must not be doing right because my Fascinate I do long ones with no problem. Have incredible on lowest resolution and will only record 5 seconds

0 Likes
Re: Can only record 5 second videos
budone
Legend

What are the settings you have presently?

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

She said has set phone to smallest resoulution and it still only records for 5 seconds. She lives in another state from me so if you could please tell me the way phone should be set to send over air up to a minute and I will copy and paste to an email to her. Thank you very much

budone wrote:

What are the settings you have presently?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

OK, have her go into the camcorder. Click on the arrow on the left of the screen. Now click the Settings icon. (The bottom one that looks like two gears)

Scroll down and click on the, 'Recording Length' button. Have her change it to 1,2,3 minute or unlimited.

She will be all set.

PS I just moved from the Detroit Area. All I miss are my dear friends. :smileysad:

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

budone wrote:

OK, have her go into the camcorder. Click on the arrow on the left of the screen. Now click the Settings icon. (The bottom one that looks like two gears)

Scroll down and click on the, 'Recording Length' button. Have her change it to 1,2,3 minute or unlimited.

She will be all set.

PS I just moved from the Detroit Area. All I miss are my dear friends. :smileysad:

Thanks I will pass it on and Im in Royal Oak and this is not for my wife I screwed up when I wrote it I meant to say daughter who is in S.C.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

No problem, Also she can change the resolution now. . But if sending the video from the phone, dont let the video get too large or it will never send.

0 Likes