Can someone help me. I am trying to pair my phone to my car and it keeps saying i have to enter a passkey in the phone. Where do I enter the passkey?
cabetts

Can someone help me.  I am trying to pair my phone to my car and it keeps saying i have to enter a passkey in the phone.  Where do I enter the passkey?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can someone help me. I am trying to pair my phone to my car and it keeps saying i have to enter a passkey in the phone. Where do I enter the passkey?
Not applicable

When you turn bluetooth on in the car and then turn on in the phone, your phone will search for your car system and then when it wants to pair you enter four zeros 0000 not O's

At this juncture you should be paired to your car system. You need not pair the phone again it will remember the device.

In the future you only turn bluetooth on, and select your car system and just tap it to connect.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can someone help me. I am trying to pair my phone to my car and it keeps saying i have to enter a passkey in the phone. Where do I enter the passkey?
Not applicable

In the bluetooth setup.

0 Likes
Not applicable

When you turn bluetooth on in the car and then turn on in the phone, your phone will search for your car system and then when it wants to pair you enter four zeros 0000 not O's

At this juncture you should be paired to your car system. You need not pair the phone again it will remember the device.

In the future you only turn bluetooth on, and select your car system and just tap it to connect.

Good Luck

0 Likes