Can't speak when receiving calls
marie63bledsoe

I have had this phone for 10 months, and have had several issues with it. The navigation works only when it feels like it, similar to my ex husband. Now I receive calls, I can hear the person speaking, but they can't hear me. I purchased the insurance on the phone, which is pretty close to useless. The Bleak Squad, commonly known as customer service would only offer to send a refurbished model. You pay to get one NEW one through the salesperson, and get the bait and switch. Let's face it, if Verizon didn't have such a large network, none of us would be using them. As a company, they have always sucked, you will get better customer service from a used car salesman. If you owe them money, they will kick you to the curb in 2 seconds. If they owe you something, the feet dragging instantly begins. In a world of service, they are bringing up the back of the pack. As soon as my contract ends, I will be switching to another provider. VERIZON, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't speak when receiving calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon marie63bledsoe!

I want to ensure we are providing the best possible experience possible for you! We are proud of our network and our award winning customer service! Are you using Google Navigation or VZ Navigator? Is it all GPS applications that have trouble or only a specific navigation application?

What concerns do you have regarding the insurance? Asurion is the insurance provider, and the coverage protects you in case of damage, or if the device is lost/stolen.

The manufacturers provide the warranty, and offers the certified like new replacement device. This is to save customers the trouble of sending the device to them directly, and being without a device for 2-4 weeks. Most wireless providers offer this option to its customers in partnership with the manufacturer. No manufacturer provides a brand new device. The devices Verizon Wireless issue must pass a 100 point inspection for internal and external performance before being shipped to you!

Keep me posted with your specific concerns, so I can assist further.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes