Cannot retrieve APPS from Market
Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

I've never had this happen  before. I launch the Market and then select APPS, but it just says Loading...

This has never happened to me before. I can retrieve Music, Books, and Movies, but not APPS. Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot retrieve APPS from Market
Cody21
Master - Level 2

This seems to be an off and on problem over the last month or 2. I had this over a few weeks - I usually, just Cancel the download and try later or the next day after a reboot of my phone. Doesn't always seem happen with all of the Apps.  Maybe this is a server issue at Google??? You can also try downloading via WiFi instead of over the network data connection. I have found that to work from time to time more reliably. Some have even suggested doing an UNINSTALL of the APP and REINSTALLING it works. (but of course you'll lose any configuation of the APP.)

0 Likes
Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the tips. I just rebooted and am now able to access Apps from the Market. 

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Glad that worked for you ... no explanation why this is going on though.

0 Likes
karyns

Hi there!

I had this issue aswell, and looking closely at the app that was trying to download - it said 'this app requires wi-fi connection ' I thought I was connected, but then I changed my wi-fi connection to my home wireless address and instantly the apps downloaded - and all subsequent downloads too... they used to take days and I wondered if there was something wrong with my phone. Solution made... sign into your home wireless account.  Good luck!

0 Likes