When I first got my phone last year when it came out my computer recognized my phone...but now its not. The phone will charge from my pc but the option to sync as a disk drive does not. I used to drag and drop on the SD card... I have also downloaded HTC Sync and that is not recognizing the phone either! Help! This is annoying! What is going on?
Good morning mnoah915
The Droid Incredible 2 is definitely a party phone! With its sleek design, front & back camera, and HD video recording, it’s super easy to capture the fun on this amazing device! I have a few questions for you so I can get a better understanding of the issue that you are having. Please see below:
1. What make and model computer are you connecting the phone to?
2. What operating system are you running on the computer?
3. What software and build version do you have installed on the phone?
4. Do you hear a drive connection chime on the computer when the device is connected?
I would like to provide some basic troubleshooting steps for you to try in order to get this working for you. They are as follows:
• Try a different USB port on the computer.
• Adjust the anti-virus settings on the computer to allow the device to be detected as a drive.
• Verify that the memory card is securely in the card slot on the device.
• Once the device is connected, check to see if the device is set to mount from the drop down curtail.
Once you have answered the questions and tried the steps above then please reply with your findings as they may help another community member. If the problem still exists then please note any error messages that you encounter as I can look them up for you. I look forward to your next reply.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport