Re: Consecutive blinking orange light.
adagos1221

I had the same problem, it died one day but when I plugged it in it wont turn on. the orange light just flashes and its not the ...   ...   ... flash that its dead its the . . . . . . . . . . . steady flash. what does that mean?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

adagos1221 You deserve a working phone! Do you have extended warranty or Total Mobile Protection on the account? Also, is the phone damaged in any way? Please provdie specific details and we can determine what the best option would be for replacing the phone.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
lopez15175
Enthusiast - Level 1

What does a red,orange,yellow, and green light flash on my phone..? Hasnt stoped since yesterday.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you tried power cycling it, you might give that a try see if clears up this issue. b33

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lopez15175, Let's work together and see what's going on with your phone. Can you please confirm the device you are using? Is it the HTC incredible 2? Have you tried to power the phone off and removing the battery (if it's removable)? Please share more details such as when it began, are you using the original charger etc.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

chharmon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Most likely your charge port has come loose inside. Sorry to say but unless you can get it fixed by a third party or get an external battery charger your phone is toast. It will no longer be able to charge itself. Happened to my original dic2 and the replacement they sent me. Huge flaw in the design.

0 Likes