Constant Problems
jmattox3497

I just want to say that I hate my android. I have had nothing but problems since I bought it. I payed $200.00 for this phone and it messed up after a month. I had to send it back to the warehouse and have it replaced with a refurbished one that has done nothing but give me problems. My phone has never been dropped, thrown, or gotten wet yet it still does not want to work. The camera will not work or if it does, it distorts the pictures. If it does not distort them they disappear. I am constantly being told to see if my sd card is unmounted. The phone will go dead for no reason. I can go on and on. I have put up with it until it is now time for an upgrade. What I do not understand is why I cannot upgrade to a phone that is just as "good" as the Droid was supposed to be. It is like a downgrade and not an upgrade. I also don't understand why Verizon would not give me a new phone that was not re-furbished after what I paid for it to begin with. I have been with Verizon over 10 years and this is the first time I have had a problem and noone wants to help fix it.

Jennifer

0 Likes
Re: Constant Problems
bearone21
Legend

did you buy it from verizon or amazon/etc?.

replacement for defective phones are refurbs & only time you'll get a new one is if it's lost/stolen..

0 Likes