Contact Photos Disappearing
KimmiS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do some of my contacts photos disappear on a regular basis, espcially those that are starred as My Favorites on my Droid Mini?

0 Likes
Re: Contact Photos Disappearing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having photos as contacts is a nice feature, KimmiS. Where are your contact photos stored? On your SD card or your internal memory? Have you tried going to your gmail account online, then choosing contacts, and add the contact pictures, save them and check the option for starred in android? This should work for you.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KimmiS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi AllisonC,

My contacts are stored in the Gallery. The contacts I notice this happening most are also stored on Google Drive. Any ideas?

0 Likes
KimmiS
Enthusiast - Level 2

And in the cloud

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information, KimmiS. It sounds like the phone is looking for photos that aren't quite in the phone memory at the time you see (or can't see) them. While in the photo gallery where you can see your contact pictures, try saving them to the phone itself. You should be able to press and hold on the photos you want to move, and that would give an option like "move to" or "save as." This way the phone has the photos saved directly, and it won't have to look for pictures again (and avoid that blank picture too). Once they are saved to the phone's memory (not sitting on Drive or Cloud), try this: http://vz.to/1WwuC9y .
RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes