Contacts message
jva9903
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do i stop unfortunately contacts has stopped working message from appearing before answering calls?

0 Likes
Re: Contacts message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jva9903,

Help is here! Sounds like your phone needs our attention.  This is definitely not a normal working function.  When did you start receiving this message? Does it only happens when you receive calls? Provide additional details to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jva9903
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's happened intermittenly for a few months, and yes, it only happens when I recieve calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's really odd. Which make/model phone do you have?

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jva9903
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Droid Ultra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for that information, jva9903. We want to make sure we remove this error message. Can you please go to Settings>Apps>Swipe to ALL>Phone app>Clear Cache>Clear Data> Force stop. Once you have done this, please power the phone off and back on and test. Please let us know your results.

AndreaS_VZW
0 Likes
jva9903
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've done that before with no success. The message still appears.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for the information! I would suggest testing the device in Safe Mode to see if the message occurs to ensure that a third party app isn't conflicting, http://vz.to/1ARiqVv .
YosefT_VZW

0 Likes