Corporate Sync & Droid X
CFDff

Has anyone had trouble getting corporate sync to work properly after downloading the Froyo update since lastnight? Prior to 2.2 the program worked properly. Email seemed to come through in a very timely manner, and I was able to download / view attachments without a problem. However, since installing the update I have had numerous issues with corporate sync.

1) Email is very delayed

A) When you manually attempt to sync it normally comes up with a connection error

B) Push is set to "on" in the data connections setting

2) Attachments do not download

3) Read it may have something to do with the new Adobe Flash 10.1

A) Have tried with/without having flash 10.1 installed, same results

My employers server is Exchange Server 2003.

Again, the corporate sync worked perfectly before the update. However now, sync will work great one minute, then 30 minutes later the program seems to time out. 

Any ideas?

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Sync & Droid X
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry...I don't have a specific answer to your question.  However, I wanted to chime in because I wanted to say something on the same subject.  I absolutely HATE this whole setup.  Even after the udpate, email "push" or notification is completely random.  I HATE having to hit "get html version" then hit "display images" and then most of the time hit "get more" just to have my email display properly.  Its a bunch of crap.  This whole Droid experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

0 Likes