Cracked my screen o_O
K_Littles

okay , so about 3 weeks ago my screen cracked . I had it for a year now and it now wants to cracked ?! OOH NO ! I was going to get my niece from school and i dropped my phone about 3 feet and it cracked . My mom won't buy me another one cause she's mean like that and I really need a new phone PERIOD . I'm a senior in high school and this phone had issues since the first month I got it with it's spazzing and what not . Basically what I want to know is , is there a way that I can get my screen fixed ? Either by Verizon or somewhere else and the price for it ? Thank youuu Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Cracked my screen o_O
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have only had the phone for a year then you are still under the two year contract.  Can you find a used phone?  Did the account owner have insurance on your phone?  Can you get the money to pay for the insurance deductible or a used phone?  Full retail price of a new phone without a phone contract are much more expensive.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes