Customer Service
sumpter

A word of advice to everyone. When you talk to customer service please me sure you get every last detail when it comes to your contract or equipment purchases.  I was told on Wednesday by a customer service rep that the phone I ordered would be overnighted and I would receive it today 04/06/12.  I received a notice today that it was not shipped until today.  I called customer service again and was told it couldn't be shipped until the supervisor approved it because I requested an early upgrade because my current phone quit working.  I was told at the time that the supervisor had already approved and I would receive it today.  However, I was told this after I asked about buying out my contract and going to another carrier.  At that time I was told it would be $175.00 to buy out my contract.  Today I was told $375.00 because I had to sign a new contract to get a new phone that I should have gotten today.  Bottom line, here I sit with no phone and a contract I can't get out of because I wasn't given all the details of the transaction. Poor customer service.  Also, the phone that wasn't working at the time I bought the new one is now suddenly working.  Coinsidence??????

0 Likes