Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DROID INCREDIBLE 2
bigmpowerstroke

I have a droid Incredible 2 and i got the new software update and when it rebooted HTC SENSE does not work any more it worked before this update . I called HTC they said to restore it now when i went to restore it this comes up  DATA ROAMING  ANY DATA ACCESS WHILE ON A TRIP OUTSIDE THE USA MAY RESULT IN SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER CHARGES  THEN IT SAYS TO Deny data access for this trip or Allow data access for this trip what do i click on

0 Likes
Re: DROID INCREDIBLE 2
BRiley84

Seems many of us are having the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello bigmpowerstroke,
I understand this message may be a bit confusing and I would like to clarify which option to choose.  Data roaming charges are not applied if the device is connecting to a U.S. tower.  Please choose the option to deny data access.  In the future if you travel outside of the U.S. and would like to allow roaming access you may then choose the option to allow roaming.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bigmpowerstroke

How come when i got that update you sent out it made HTC Sense not work any more it worked before that update i restored the phone 2 times like HTC told me to do and it still does not work

0 Likes