DROID X UPDATE Has Anyone Picked It Up Yet
B33
Legend

The Droid X Update is possibly out has any one Snagged it Yet!  if so throw a Post on Here An tell your Thoughts of it. B33..

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DROID X UPDATE Has Anyone Picked It Up Yet
Cody21
Master - Level 2

@B33 - 2.3.4 is the correct Android version and the new System Version update brings it to 4.5.621  .. so indeed it looks like they're rolling it out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not yet, not sure i want it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Is this Update scaring you off Bear...it is a big Update for sure an if i Accept it my self i hope it does not mess my X up.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

just leery of it when mine is working so well. only option is to not install it.

i selected remind me later 2 or 3 times & gb downloaded itself but i had to install it.

how's the maxx holding up or did you return it & go back to the dx?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Still got him Bear he's not doing to bad i got a case that i put him in it was a tight fit kind of made me Leary putting him in it but once in the Maxx looks good but it might be pain to get him out if i need to do any thing with the Sim Card but i got one of my smart features on it's the Wi-Fi one when i come home it Automatically kicks it to Wi-Fi then when we leave it does the same. It Takes great Pictures outside an inside is not to bad either an it does it in a Fast maner no hanging up. The speaker is the only thing that kind of makes me kringe a little With it's high Treble but i fixed this with the E.Q. App.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

so no reboots or any other goofy stuff?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I have done some soft resets about 4 since i got it an once in a while when we go for ride me an the folk an it's bouncing from tower to tower it takes a few minutes to reconnect but it eventually it does i'm thinking it has to do with the Radio i got mine on C.D.M.A. / L.T.E. i have never switch it to C.D.M.A. Only. i have heard that it's not a good thing to do that.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Found out soak Test is going out as of Now so it will be shortly after that the Update itself will start to flow out that is if the Soak test Goes in the Good way.

0 Likes
Toyota4x4van
Contributor - Level 3

I got it Monday morning; part of the Soak test group.

That's all I will say about it, or I'd have to kill you all!!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok 4 x 4 Give us some Dirt on it!  is it good or what   from your post it sounds that it isn't something to write home About.!  B33

0 Likes