Data Outages
luvs2sploog

Located in Chicago. Is anybody else having a Data Outage? 

0 Likes
Re: Data Outages
drt054

same in Cleveland, OH.. stuck in 1X.. this is bull... VZW used to be the best and most reliable.  Too many outages this year alone.

0 Likes
anniem1250

Same in Des Moines. Does this happen often? Never had an issue with my blackberry....

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ok so its not just me....  Seems to be down in KC also...  Only get x1 on nothing, this is the first time I had this issue in a while, I will give it tell I get off first job to see if issue gets resolved...

0 Likes
svzurich
Enthusiast - Level 3

Out in Las Vegas as well.  :smileysad:

0 Likes
Mudkicker

anniem1250 wrote:

Same in Des Moines. Does this happen often? Never had an issue with my blackberry....

High 'n dry with a Tbolt in Chicago...

I've had my Tbolt since March, and this is the fourth LTE outage I'm aware of.  We'd probably have a better idea if VZW were a little more communicative about issues.

By the way, how long did you have your Blackberry that you never had any issues?  I had one for two years, and there was one worldwide outage, 2 national outages, and 2 regional outages... but those were all BIS outages, nothing that was VZW's fault.  It was my experience that RIM was pretty good about keeping people informed.

0 Likes
tweaker360

Appears to be out in New Jersey as well.

0 Likes
snowmansurfer91

Central Florida 3g/4g down.

0 Likes
calistang1966

I am out of luck with my galaxy nexus this morning in greenville, sc.  A friend with the OG droid still shows a 3G connection but I have nothing.

0 Likes
CHARGERxCATS

I just got my Droid Charge a few weeks ago. Glad to see that it's an issue with the network and not the phone itself.

I'm in Los Angeles, CA. The phone stopped working around 11 pm last night (12/20) and still no connection as of this morning. I've tried putting switching it from LTE/CDMA to CDMA only and still no network connection.

0 Likes