Data connectivity
mobius0322
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lost 4g and 3g in Phoenix,Az Early this morning got 3g back about 4 hrs later back at home 198mi away in the mountains! already replaced 1 bionic and sim card for the same problem!What the heck is going on Verizon?I didn't pay so much for a paperweight??

0 Likes
Re: Data connectivity
weatherguy86

Look at the other posts on this forum - everyone is having the same problem. It's a problem with their network, not your phone. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

And the network issues have been fixed.  Why does everybody always assume it's the phone?

0 Likes
mobius0322
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
From another post I did and I feel it fixes at least most people's bionic problems. This phone is VERY PICKY when it comes to 3g and 4g switch overs.. EXTREMELY picky In my Opinion. My bionic works flawlesly after the update. Sorry for your bad luck. The key to this phone is do not have an anti virus app. If you are in a marginal 4g 3g area you HAVE TO change your radio antenna to 3G aka CDMA only. Turn on data roaming and TURN OFF BATTERY MANAGER. Battery manager will mess with your signals based on battery life and TIME OF DAY. I promise you if you at least try all of those things you will be ok or at least better. Battery life is WAY better in 3G mode. Also keep in mind over 80% of the times its an app causing things. Make sure you know about safe mode and master reset. DO NOT LET VERIZON REPS tell you that it just needs to be replaced WITHOUT ANY TROUBLESHOOTING. Trust me when I say this. This phone is based of ATT's atrix phone in case ATT fanboys are bashing you.
0 Likes