Decision Made for Moto Android But What About Existing Contacts...
wahuff

Have been a VZW customer for well over 15 years and have had many phones.  Recently the LG Dare, which took an unauthorized swim (pesky critter that it was), leading me to the LG Versa.  Making this (forced) switch highlighted the need for the insurance, which I had the forethought to purchase, and Backup assistant, which I had the forethought to use, making transferring my contacts a breeze.  My questions is how will the contacts transfer work for the Android?  I can not find anywhere (and I have done tons of research) where backup assistant is used on the Android.  I did read about the ability to read a .csv file to import contacts but don't see the ability to export from the contacts manager site.

I am hoping the in-store associates have a solution to this and have this covered in some way.

Any thoughts?

I am looking forward to Friday!

0 Likes
Re: Decision Made for Moto Android But...
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
There will be an even better solution for this on the Droid phones, but right now it's considered proprietary info. Wait until the release and all the details will come out. You'll be happy, believe me.
0 Likes
Re: Decision Made for Moto Android But...
wahuff

hmmm,  If you are referring to something other than the Android/Google built in sync bag-of-tricks, I am even more intrigued...

0 Likes