Delete email account
ginger7626

does anyone know how to delete an email account? i need to get rid of an account that i added by mistake!!

0 Likes
Re: Delete email account
B33
Legend

ginger7626 wrote:

does anyone know how to delete an email account? i need to get rid of an account that i added by mistake!!

Try this Ging click on your menu key then tap settings > accounts > then tap on the Account you entered. down on the bottom of the screen it should say Remove Account Tap on that then you can re - enter your account.

Let me know if this helped or Not. B33 :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ginger7626, thanks for your inquiry. If the above steps don't work for you, here is an alternate way to delete an email account. Open your email icon, press the Menu button, select Accounts tap & hold the email account you want to delete, choose Remove Account. Here is a link with some general email settings for the Charge. 

CROZZROADZ

These directions worked perfectly to delete old emai accounts from my phone. THANKS

0 Likes
MPD4437401

I have the new Motorola RAZR Android phone, I have two email accounts loaded to my phone and it will not let me delete them.  I get constant errors stating it cannot connect to them and I just want to delete them.  Every time I try to delete them it tells me I cannot delete the accounts.  I'm getting very frustrated and just want them gone, what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
MPD4437401

I should add, my corporate email account works flawlessly, but the gmail and hotmail accounts need to go!

0 Likes
gregholm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, helped me, too. Why is this not in the reference manual?

0 Likes
Joe__M

This does not work on the Samsung S3.

0 Likes