Do you like the Droid X2?????
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the Fascinate.  Weak battery life, amazing screen but lags in software updates.  Been looking at the Droid X2, Thunderbolt and Charge.  I'd like some feedback from the Droid X group.  Pelase and thank you

0 Likes
Re: Do you like the Droid X2?????
ibm360
Enthusiast - Level 3
I came from the fascinate and never regretted vzw sending me the x2. Compared to the fascinate I have had little problems. The latest upgrade to GB 2.3.4 has really made this phone shine.
0 Likes
Re: Do you like the Droid X2?????
RIPCharge
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd have to agree. The X2 is one of the 3G top runners. As you can tell by the name, I would NOT go with the Chrage. I have mine in the closet 'OFF!' and have my X2 activated. The Charge is truely garbage in my opinion. It's probably worse then your Fascinate. Except for that it's 4G LTE. But wha'ts good with 4G LTE let alone 3G or 1X if it can't even hold a solid 10 minutes of data signal?That's what you'll get with that phone. Charge...is right...you'll need to 'Charge' that thing every 3-5 Hrs with minimum usage. It lags, I've had one reboot but have read plenty other owners get it alot too. I've put my phone in stand-by before and went to check it 5-10 minutes later to a completely turned off phone. Weird...happened about 2-3 times to me. I've read people got freeze ups. I had a flickering/line issue when turning the screen off and on. Worst of all its STILL running 2.2.1 Froyo. Hasn't had an update in over 5 months with these known issues. So that's my take on the Charge anyway. Would stick with my X2 anyday. The Tbolt I don't know much about but I've read/heard almost just as bad but it IS on GB now so I'd say it's probably better then the Charge.

1.) X2.

2.) Tbolt.

3.) Charge.

That's my order...can I get a +1 lol!

*EDIT: The OP had it in correct order already from 1st post hahaha.

0 Likes