Does Anybody else have this issue?
Kema

So this would be my 3rd HTC incredible from Asurion with the same exact problems as my Original one along with the replacement ones.

My Problem is not the Reboot since it was solved once I reactivated the replacement phones.

My Problem is that the Wifi for all 3 phones is either defective or it's a glitchy/buggy programming. To sum it up, the phone's Wifi would turn on & off in a constant Loopy.

Wifi turning on, Wifi turning off, and when it turns off it says "unable to scan for network." It's been doing this for about an hr now, To fix this problem i'd just have to either 1. Power down my phone and Turn it on again. Or 2 Restart the phone.

it just gets so frustrating when this is the 3rd replacement phone with this problem, I was wondering if anybody else was having this problem.

The phone was plugged into the charger when this happened, sometimes it doesn't even need to be plugged in and this would happen.

However this has never happened to anybody I know personally since everybody i know has rooted their phone to remove the stockpile of bloatware that Verizon forces us to have pre-installed even tho the chances of us using them are slim to none.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Anybody else have this issue?
DanielColato

Just a question, did HTC exchange your phone for free or did they charge you? I have a manufacturer problem with my DRINC2 and Verizon said depending on the scratches and stuff they'll charge me $300

0 Likes
Kema

Asurion the insurance company  charged me $150 to replace my phone, but after  4 days the replacement had this problem so they sent me another phone, and not even 1 week the new replacement has this EXACT same problem. I'm about to send this phone in to get it replaced with another one, if this persists this will be my 4th HTC incredible.

0 Likes
Joesep
Enthusiast - Level 3

NOW YOU KNOW WHY VERIZON AND HTC IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET USERS OFF THIS PHONE.

NEVER EVER BUY AN HTC PHONE AGAIN.  PUT ALL THE BLAME ON HTC SO HTC CAN GO BACK TO VERIZON.

DO NOT UPGRADE, GO BUY A USED NON HTC PHONE.

BOYCOTT HTC and VERIZON UPGRADES

0 Likes