Droid 2 Wifi Hotspot
Blake726

I am thinking of getting the Droid 2 but i have some questions about the Wifi hotspot connection. I as of right now own a Blackberry tour and if i wish to use it to connect to the internet i have to pay extra every month. to put it simply i dont really like that. Now if i get the Droid 2 will it cost me anything more besides the extra 30$ a month for unlimited data to use the wifi hotspot to power the internet on my laptop?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid 2 Wifi Hotspot
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

To mark a post as solved you would click on the options link on the right hand side of the page. From the drop down box click on Accept as Solution. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Blake726

Solved so no need to post unless you can tell me how to mark it as solved or something to it..

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

To mark a post as solved you would click on the options link on the right hand side of the page. From the drop down box click on Accept as Solution. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
planplanplanact

Did I miss something and the answer is a secret?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

No, it is not a secret. It looks as if the OP found the answer himself, which would be : There is an additional $20/month fee on top of your $29.99/month data plan to use the wifi Hotspot on the Droid 2. This $20/month fee would give you 2GB/month of data on devices you have tethered via wifi to your Droid 2.

0 Likes