Droid 2 keeps asking me to choose default between Browser and VZ Navigator
kates242424
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently when I click on Internet links my browser makes me pick between the regular Browser and VZ Navigator. I keep picking the regular browser and checking the default box, but each time it still makes me pick between the two. Is there anyway to fix this so I can just have the Browser open up all links?

Re: Droid 2 keeps asking me to choose default between Browser and VZ Navigator
JenTarrPaller
Enthusiast - Level 1

this is happening to me too.  It really sucks.  I don't understand why this is an option.  Why in the world would we want to open a web page with a GPS navigation tool????  UGH.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which are you clicking first? You should put the check in the checkbox first before selecting your preferred application for opening links.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kates242424,

I access several internet links on my phone every day and I can how this constant prompt to choose between the Browser and VZ Navigator can be inconvenient. If you force stop the VZ Navigator application this issue will most likely be resolved. On your phone press Menu>Settings>Applications>ManageApplications>All>VZ Navigator>ForceStop.

Thanks to our participating forum members on this post. I trust that the above steps will resolve your browser concerns. If issue continues please post back.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes