Droid 3 camera never worked and stuck with the sub standard product for 2 years even after having a warranty contract
kiranp

I have reset my device several times with help of technical support and also have replaced my device twice. I am still stuck with a 8 MP camera taking photos as if I am using a toy camera. By now I have resigned to the fact that I am using a dumb phone and paying for a smartphone all these days. It would have been great had verizon at least gave an early upgrade to me. Also has problems like freezing, application pallete crash while doing search for installed applications, heats upa lot. Does nto get GPS connection and the list goes on....

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 camera never worked and stuck with the sub standard product for 2 years even after having a warranty contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you have had a rough time with your phone,kiranp!
I really don't want you to feel as though you are "stuck" with it.
Although we don't have an early upgrade program, we can look into replacements or repair with Motorola.
Overheating is a serious problem and it needs to be checked out. Have you taken it to the store for evaluation?
What other type of troubleshooting have we been able to do with you for freezing? Have we cleared the cache?

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 camera never worked and stuck with the sub standard product for 2 years even after having a warranty contract
kiranp

Hi,

I have got this phone replaced twice with no avail. The camera used to work

good only for first couple of weeks. Since the android OS has been upgraded

it has never worked well with flash after that. With all the three handsets

that I had intermittent freezing and overheating has always been there. But

I am too tired of replacing the phone and setting up from the beginning

again and again. Stopped calling the helpdesk even after having 2 years

warranty. Have been paying 6+ dollars every month for the extended warranty

would have rather used the same money to get out of contract Smiley Sad One thing

i  for sure I will never buy a droid again. Hoping to go through my

contract....

<< Name and phone # removed for privacy >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes