Droid 4 is up and selling for $99, double data included!
ameliajones

If you need a phone, the double data promo seems like the way to go.

FYI, online sites have it for less than VZW.  For example:

Amazon.com: Motorola Droid 4 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

Good way to save some money vs. buying from a VZW store, and no tax.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 4 is up and selling for $99, double data included!
budone
Legend

New line only

MOST states no sales tax.

0 Likes
ameliajones

Even for renewals it is still much cheaper.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello happy forum members,

As a bargain shopper myself, I am always looking for the best deal available. The Droid 4 for $99 is a tempting deal! I must advise to those who are unaware to please read the fine print, especially about the termination fee(s). Oftentimes, 3rd party sellers have two termination fees, one for the service and one for the promotional price. For example, some retailer will charge a fee for any changes made on the account within the 1st six months of new service or upgrading. Keep in mind that this is NOT a Verizon Wireless enforced fee but a fee that the retailer implemented.

Also, keep in mind that if you decide to upgrade with us, Verizon Wireless directly online or at one of our corporate store, you have the luxury of a representative to help you setup your device from the un-boxing process to the point when you leave the store. This service often include free contact transfer from old phone to new phone, e-mail setup, and tutorials on how to use the many services that the device have. Did I fail to mention that our stores have the best selection of accessories available for the device of your choice on site! Our primary goal is to ensure that you are equipped with all the information , accessories, and knowledge needed to get the most out of your wireless investment. Please keep this in mind when comparing the ENTIRE shopping experience we offer versus other retailers.

Happy device shopping!...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes