Droid BOGO
SHB

My son purchased a DROID under a BOGO deal.  It is still in effect for a phone of equal or lesser value for a few more days but I can't get a DROID as they have halted production of them.  Can't get a DROID 2 as the "free" phone will cost $150!!  If Verizon can't honor their committments, they shouldn't offer the BOGO to begin with.  I could get a Blackberry but I am working on my 4th one in less than 18 months!!  Decisions, decisions......any comments?

0 Likes
Re: Droid BOGO
shersher
Enthusiast - Level 2
The give you other phone options?
Droids went on sale BOGO just days after we purchased ours. I called customer service & they happily put a $199 credit on our account. If you're not happy with their offers, maybe you can just take a credit to your monthly bill.
Even when phones are BOGO, you still pay sales tax...you don't really walk out the door paying NOTHING!
0 Likes
SHB

Great suggestion to get a credit!!  I know that they aren't free but sales tax wouldn't have been $150.  I guess I still believe in doing the right thing and others will do the same to me.  It's not such a bad way to live.

0 Likes
shersher
Enthusiast - Level 2
That's how I live! Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I hope you receive an outcome you are happy with! :smileyhappy:
0 Likes