Droid Bionic pulling up contacts
classysevyn

Does anyone besides me have trouble pulling up contacts and screen freezing.  This is an ongoing problem with me and very frustrating.  This is the worst phone I have ever had.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic pulling up contacts
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello classysevyn,

I know what an inconvenience it is experiencing issues with your device. Do you notice your device freezing when performing certain actions? Have you tried pulling the battery for about 30 seconds, reinserting and retesting? Please provide further details of what’s happening when you go to your contacts. I also ask that you make sure you have the latest software installed. The most current software is still being pushed out in stages to our customers. If you are still experiencing difficulties after the latest software is installed let us know so we can further assist.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Droid Bionic pulling up contacts
classysevyn

It is necessary for me to remove my battery up to 4 times in a day. It is ridiculous that this phone is not user friendly at all. If I try to pull up a contacts it takes forever, or I get a white screen. I then have to take the battery out and start over. I also have problems when making 2 calls in a row. My screen freezes, I have to remove the battery, then it takes forever to be able to make a call. If there were an emergency, I would be in big trouble. I am taking my phone to have it reset and hopefully that may help solve some of the problem. I have complained numerous times, but no one is able to help me. I have even contacted Motorola with no success.

Patty DeDent, CSP

Cutler Real Estate

203 Applegrove NW

North Canton, OH 44720

330-323-3783 Cell Phone

330-499-5864 Fax

0 Likes