Droid Incredible 2 RED - touch screen intermittantly unresponsive Brand NEW Phone!
alalsip

I just got this phone today and I am having so many issues.  The whole touch screen seems to be SUPER slow.  Then it will lock-up or freeze.  When I put the phone into sleep mode and wake it back up, it will usually unlock.  What can I do to fix this as I have very few apps (4 apps now, but it still froze with 0 apps), did a factory re-set and this is still happening! I am thinking the only link could be to importing my contacts....  Any thoughts?

By the way, HTC, you could FIX THE CURRENT PROBLEMS BEFORE MAKING MORE.  I just had to get this phone because the last update ruined my less then 1 year old Droid Incredible. 

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible 2 RED - touch screen intermittantly unresponsive Brand NEW Phone!
Skiee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Might just be a simple software update. Take it back and have Verizon do the update! If you have anything go wrong you have 14 days to change phones.

Good phone but the reception is absolutely horrible! Don't wait too long cuz the 2 weeks go really fast!!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible 2 RED - touch screen intermittantly unresponsive Brand NEW Phone!
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello alalsip,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Incredible 2. It sounds like you have done all the troubleshooting steps that's recommended on a new device. The good is that you are within your 14-day return policy. We can exchange your Red Incredible 2 for another at not cost to you. If this solution works for you then that would be great. If you would like to exercise the device exchange to another make and model then you have that option as well. Keep in mind that there may be a price difference, depending on which device you choose, and a $35 re-stocking fee. The original packaging for the Incredible 2 is required should you decide to exercise either option. If you have any questions or concerns as to which option is best for you then feel free to reply to this message for additional assistance.

Thank you...

0 Likes