Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Droid Incredible 2 not charging - HTC and Verizon DOING NOTHING
sramindad

After my discussion with Verizon regarding the charging port issues that an INCREDIBLE amount of people have had and I am now experiencing, my business will be taken elsewhere come May when my contract is up.  Not only is Verizon not willing to help a long time customer, but HTC clearly likes to put junk out on the market as well and not take responsibility.  When I called and spoke to the rep at Verizon, she had NO CLUE this was a problem.  I had to direct her to their OWN website and it was still "not a known issue" - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  You people are ridiculous and EVERY phone I've ever had with this company has had problems that weren't "known issues".  How convenient is it that my 1-year warranty is up and a month later I start having problems?  How convenient is it that those warranties don't cover charging port issues?  I am now considering HTC and Verizon scams....clearly they are working together in this.  I understand it's a business, but seriously, your products suck.  I'm not abusing my phone, it's never been near water, and I've paid on time every time since I started paying the ridiculous costs for two phone lines.  It's clear that these issues happen all the time, or the charge port WOULD be covered.

0 Likes