Droid Incredible 2
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will the droid incredible 2 get the htc Sense 3.0 update like the incredible s got 

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible 2
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bigmpowerstroke

At this time the Incredible 2 does not use HTC Sense 3.0. Here's a link where you can sign up to be notified for updates.

Thank you

0 Likes
Drachenlord
Enthusiast - Level 1

He didn't ask if the Incredible 2 uses HTC Sense 3.0

He Asked if Verizon plans to roll out an update to the Incredible 2 that will include HTC Sense 3.0

the Incredible S is recieving an update that includes this, and it is the same phone as the Incredible 2, with the exception that it's a GSM phone as opposed to CDMA like our Inc 2 is.

I too am interested in this information because I would love the enhanced features that Sense 3.0 offers and I would hate to void my warranty by rooting my device.

Please find the real answer for this question....

Will Verizion be releasing an update for the Incredible 2 that includes Sense 3.0?  We have the hardware required, so just give us the software.

TIA

Drachenlord

flyersfan202

My guess is, since an update has just been released, we wouldn't see another one for at least a few months.  Who knows if that one would even include Sense 3.

0 Likes
vajiggs123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, seeing that we are STILL waiting for the ICS update ("it'll be there in june...no, make that july! or, maybe august....?"), i HIGHLY doubt that verizon will be very interested in upgrading much...doesn't make sense to upgrade what you already have when they can sell you an NEW PHONE...with a two year agreement

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HTC has to actually finish the update for Verizon Wireless to start testing it. HTC has gone on record that their updates for several phones not just the Dinc2 have been delayed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes