Droid Incredible 4G LTE won't connect to home wifi
Parisrome24

New phone won't connect to home wifi. It says connecting/authenticating but then always returns with "password is incorrect." The password is not incorrect, I used the same one to log in on another phone and on a laptop. Phone has successfully connected to and saved other wifi networks but not the home one.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible 4G LTE won't connect to home wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Parisrome24,
Let's get your new phone connected to your home wifi! Please try forgetting the home wifi network on the device, disable/enable wifi, add and test. What router/modem are you using? Tried WPA2 Personal security? Please share more details so I may further assist. Thank you.

Tominque_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Parisrome24

The phone won't remember my home network so I can't make it forget it. I did disable/enable the wifi though and try to add my home network again but I got the same result. How do I try WPA2?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Parisrome24,

We really appreciate the details and everything you've done thus far. The biggest thing here is isolating issues between your phone and your home Wi-Fi. I've begun following you, please accept my request, follow back, and direct message your mobile number and billing password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present) so we can research further. Please know too you can contact us directly from an alternate line at 800-922-0204.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes