Droid Incredible Market
Neelix

I have a Droid Incredible, I got the new Market Up-date now, I can't down Load anything of the market. 

It keep telling me that my app is downloading then it re-boots my phone and never gives me the app

Has anyone had this problem or can help me fix it? --Help 

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible Market
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Haven't had this problem, but you can try clearing your market data.  From your homescreen, select menu>settings>applications>manage applications, then make sure the all tab (if you have one) is selected, this would be near the top of the screen.  Find market in the list and select it.  Then select force stop, clear cache and clear data (if not greyed out).  Then restart your phone and try the market again.

0 Likes
Neelix

Thanks,  Just tried it and still nothing.  The app would start downloading - but it still shuts the phone of and re starts.

0 Likes
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

Hi!  Try doing a battery pull.  To complete this just:

• Power your device off.
  • Remove the battery and let your device sit for 15 seconds.
  • Replace your battery and power your device back on.
  • Now, continue with your task.

0 Likes
Neelix

Hi, Tried that twice -- Still Not working ..

0 Likes
Neelix

OK, Just got a New Phone From Verizon - This Makes the 3rd phone Now. The Phone was working  and I could Download stuff from the market. Not a hour later, My phone start doing the same thing - as soon as I go to the market and try to download anything, My phone will start to download than shut down and re-start.. Don't know what to do!!!!!! Maybe I should get a different model. 

0 Likes
Neelix

New MSG I'm Getting " The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. 

What do I do? 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Since this has happened with three phones, I bet one of the apps you are downoading is corrupt and is causing your issues.

Try deleting each one and then trying the app again. Then delete the next and try again.....

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i agree with budone. if you downloaded a bad or corrupt app and it caused the problem. it's going to keep doing it. i would just go ahead and hard reset the device (since you just got it, you shouldn't lose too much info). start from scratch. download 1 or 2 apps that you want and then make sure it runs fine. if it does, try one or two more a day later. continue until you find the app that corrupts your device. then uninstall it and forget about that app. i've seen others go through 4 or 5 phones, but i've always suspected that the first thing they do is download all of the same apps (one of which was probably bad). i believe in a little "bad luck" but i just don't think the same person can get 3+bad devices.....especially if it's just one aspect of the devices features that is being affected. usually a faulty device will have numerous issues.

0 Likes
Neelix

Morning,

Did a hard reset and Now I'm having the same problem

The application Market(process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly.

I think I'm going to go into the verizon Store Today.

0 Likes