Re: Droid Incredible Not Receiving Text Messages
mdugg

can you help my with my Incredile. I often have double "low on space" messages and show use of only 99MB with 649MB not being utilized. Its ridiculous..I have to clear caches everytime I look at anything on my phone. It is very frustrating. I power down constantly. Right now I am unable to get messages.

0 Likes
Clay9
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn't access the website you mentioned but I used my computer browser to download and then put it in my Dropbox folder and was able to access it in my phone and sure enough, worked like a charm.

0 Likes
dlbish

Seems many Incredible owners have this same issue and have had it for a long time.   Myself included for nearly two weeks now.   This is ridiculous!    Does anyone know a remedy for this problem and one that will now involve me downloading and backing up so that I will not loose ALL my pics.   Geez!!!.........  Of course,  I have visited the local Verizon store and although she told me I need to do the factory reset, she of course was not going to help me to do the back up of ALL my pics that was necessary prior to the reset.   TOTAL FRUSTRATION HERE!

0 Likes
PineappleCher

OMG, thank you!  You saved all my data and pictures etc on the phone. Verizon tech support and everyone else said I had to wipe my phone and reset.  I did what you said and it's perfect.  How did you get so smart?  Again, thanks. Cher

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We're Verizon Night's ) we do good.! Smiley Happy  No pay No way.. we all just want the same for our phones working well with no pain.. b

0 Likes