Re: Droid Incredible - Terrible Phone
B33
Legend

Your Welcome: B33  

0 Likes
jifinifer

I absolutely loved my Incredible for the first 15 or so months.  Once the system updates started coming through, I had space issues.  I did a factory reset and was out of room 2 days later.  I got a replacement phone and started having space issues 4 days later...no pictures, no music...only half of a small audio book and a handful of apps. 

I am two weeks away from being able to update my phone.  I am saying goodbye to my beloved Droids and crossing to the dark side...iPhone!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i loved mine too. had it for a year and it was flawless. when i got my tbolt a year ago, i gave it to my brother and he's had it for a year. it still runs like the day i bought it and it's nearly 2 years old now and has been through heavy use. sorry to hear about the rest of you who had issue.

0 Likes
ejstith

I am having the same problem. Just started a couple of days ago. Any activity shuts it down. It started with camera action now it's about anything. I loved this phone but I can't have this. I'm a year into it, just over the warranty. My quest for solutions just started.... Good luck to me....

0 Likes
junejuly

yea ditch it .  Oh my goodness don't get a salesman in training he messed up my razor maxx so I took it back to best buy. I upgraded from htc incredible loved it no problems til 2 months before upgrade time. It was acting up so I upgraded to The Razor max bad mistate so I went back to htc incredible thunderbolt. another mistate.  I m ready to blow my stack and give verizon a new roof at their expense.  I have yet to hear from t;hem and when I call they have a list of lame excuses.  Is there any advice for me out there

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ejstith,

I want your experience with your Incredible to be problem-free! Let's see what we can do here! Please clear the cache on the device by following these steps: http://bit.ly/RpNQ2H If you still have issues, please complete a master reset of the device: http://bit.ly/TmK3P1 Please keep me posted with the results.

Christina B
VZW Support

0 Likes
Norcalman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone here get the feeling that maybe the reason our phones start to have problems when they do maybe more than coincidental with the upgrade time coming up? Is Verizon giving us a not so gentle nudge to upgrade? Anyone know any really good class action suite lawyers?

0 Likes