Droid Razr Calendar Events synced from Gmail not visible in month only in Agenda
DroidRazr

In my old windows phone, I could see the events of the day in the monthly view, but on my droid razr, I cannot see what events there are in the monthly display but only in the agenda display.  I have searched and still not able to find if this is possible with the droind razr.  I can see in the Google calendar the events showing in the monthly display.  Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.  I love the phone, but not this lack of calendar visibility. Perry

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Calendar Events synced from Gmail not visible in month only in Agenda
Not applicable

DroidRazr,

Good morning! I know the importance of a monthly view on the calendar, as I was just looking for this on my Galaxy Nexus the other day!  I recommend checking out the Android Market for a calendar application (or even widget) to get the experience that you enjoy the best! That's the great thing about the customization of Android. I'm glad you love the phone otherwise, I'm sure the Market will have what you need to love everything about the Droid Razr.

Thank you!

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes