Re: Droid SIM Card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DROID Incredible 2 that the OP is asking about is a global ready 3G EDVO smartphone. It would have a slot for a Vodafone SIM card. If the OP intends to travel internationally with this phone and wants to use the Verizon Wireless International plans, they would have to get a new Vodafone SIM card from Verizon Wireless. I don't know if those SIM cards are readily available from a corporate store or not. Customer Service should be able to mail one to the OP if necessary.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Uh, oh!  I thought that phone was 4G ... .  So if the OP wants a 4G LTE phone, they need to purchase a different phone and ensure that it's Verizon-branded with a clean ESN.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

Uh, oh!  I thought that phone was 4G ... .  So if the OP wants a 4G LTE phone, they need to purchase a different phone and ensure that it's Verizon-branded with a clean ESN.

It does get confusing after a while with SO many devices using similar naming conventions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes