Re: Droid X Orders processed on Aug 18 - Did you receive your phone yet?
rlbtn4171

Just got off phone with VW Customer assistance... I ordered mine on the 18th at store.... still no E-Mail confirmation... CS could not even give me a ship "by" date..... all they had was an order number that doesnt work checking online.... have to have ordered online to use the "get status" page on website.....  So the wait goes on...

0 Likes
upsandowns

rlbtn4171 wrote:

Just got off phone with VW Customer assistance... I ordered mine on the 18th at store.... still no E-Mail confirmation... CS could not even give me a ship "by" date..... all they had was an order number that doesnt work checking online.... have to have ordered online to use the "get status" page on website.....  So the wait goes on...

I feel your pain.  I'm in the same boat.  Let's hope both of us get notification soon.  BTW, the online status page is as worthless as customer service, so don't feel like you're missing out.

0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

NYsMissingStar wrote:

St. Cloud, MN

Ordered 8/18 online

Still have the due to high demand will ship on 8/31

Walked down to Walmart on Thursday (8/26) and picked up a Droid X

Got my shipping confirmation today (8/29)..... Droid X will be delivered 30th or 31st.... got my Droid X from walmart last Thursday.... two Droid X's for me..... :smileyvery-happy: 

0 Likes
upsandowns

Ha ha!  I should run to Walmart and buy a phone, then I'd get a shipping date.  So, looks like they also notify you on Sunday.  I am still waiting..............................................................................................................................

0 Likes
rlbtn4171

Update... Just got my confirmation today on Sunday.... has  been picked up by fed ex... expected del. of 09/01, but there in Mephis and Im close to Knoxville, tn... so maybe sooner... hope for all....

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

was yours an ONLINE order? or in-store?

0 Likes
rlbtn4171

in store

0 Likes
NYsMissingStar
Enthusiast - Level 3

upsandowns wrote:

Ha ha!  I should run to Walmart and buy a phone, then I'd get a shipping date.  So, looks like they also notify you on Sunday.  I am still waiting..............................................................................................................................

yeah.... shipping notifications go out I guess anytime.... hopefully you get yours....

0 Likes
upsandowns

NYsMissingStar wrote:

upsandowns wrote:

yeah.... shipping notifications go out I guess anytime.... hopefully you get yours....

Still waiting................................................

Other people who have a ship date of Sept 7th have already received notification.  Shrug, just don't get it.

0 Likes
upsandowns

Well, I finally got my notice.  It's such a relief really just knowing it will ship.  Mine will arrive as promised on Aug. 31.  Order has been received, will ship on Aug. 30 and arrive on Aug. 31st.  

For all those still waiting, just settle on the date they give you and forget about it.  If it comes early, all the better.  I made the mistake of hoping when I should have just followed my own advice.

Good luck to all those who haven't received a shipping notice yet, especially those waiting more than two weeks.

0 Likes