Droid X Pin Locked Out
webstera17

After I activated my iPhone 5 my Droid X wouldn't let me in using the same PIN that has been on the phone for years. It will not accept my Google Account Login either. I can login on my computer to Google, but not the phone. I do not want to complete a restart on the phone. What are my options?

0 Likes
Re: Droid X Pin Locked Out
bearone21
Legend

are you trying to use the i5 & dx at the same time?

only one can be activated on the one account.

webstera17

No. I have my iPhone 5 activated using it. Droid X is not on, but I still need access to it. The PIN Code doesn't work and the Google Username and Password doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can use wi-fi for email, texting, update apps but can't call on a phone that isn't activated.

0 Likes
webstera17

I DO NOT want to call or use the phone for any kind of data or voice functions. I need to physically access the phone. Some contacts didn't transfer with VZ Contact Transfer, text I need some information from, phone numbers that aren't in the Droid's contact list and some other things I need.

The Droid is not activated and I don't want it activated. I want to get into the phone. I get the run a round with tech support!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you tried to use wi-fi to see what you can access on the phone?

0 Likes
webstera17

I don't have Wi-Fi turned on on the phone. The Verizon representative has me turn it off prior to powering it down to activate my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

yeah & now that you have the iphone activated, turn the dx on with wi-fi & do what you need to do.

fwiw:

you didn't need to turn off wi-fi when the dx was powered powered down.

when the phone's off, wi-fi doesn't work.

0 Likes
webstera17

She explained it as if I power it back on Applications would continue to function if wifi was left on. How can I turn wifi back on? I can't access the phone. The PIN and Google account login will not work? Verizon keeps saying hard restart, but I need data stored on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

JUST TURN ON THE PHONE:

YES THEY WILL, I SAID THAT AT 530P.

yo, you don't need to login, just use wi-fi after you turn it on..

Press Menu > Settings > Wireless &

networks > Wi-Fi settings/on

it works

0 Likes